Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days.
In the last month, you’ve learned about building a business that practically runs itself. You’ve learned about various technology that can help you build this type of business and about the mindset that you’ll need to achieve this goal.
The main thing you need to take from this series is that you can build a business that works for you and provides for you in the way that you need. You don’t have to do things the traditional way today to achieve this. Productivity is not about the hours you spend slaving away; it’s about the impact of your work on your goals.
Please use this page as a quick way to read all the articles and information that you have gone through this past month. You can come back to this information again and again if you bookmark it.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome and Why It’s Important to Build a Business That Supports Your Lifestyle
- It Isn’t Just About the Money - Why Income Goals Aren’t Everything
- What You Need to Know About Time and How Work Will Fill the Amount of Time You Give It
- But I Don’t Have Time for That
- How to Decide if This is the Best Use of Your Time
- Balancing the Day Job and the Side Hustle You’re Trying to Grow into a Full-Time Income
- Do You Know What You Want Your Life to Look Like Five Years from Now?
- Aligning Your Short-Term Goals with Your Long-Term Vision
- Let’s Talk Numbers - How Much Do You Need to Make to Live Comfortably?
- Consider Freelance Service Work for Short-Term Income
- The Benefits and Downside to Creating Passive Income Sources
- Get Your Team in Place to Have the Freedom and Peace of Mind You Seek
- Review What’s Working and Focus Your Time and Efforts There
- Leverage is Your Friend When It Comes to Scaling Your Online Business
- Don’t Let Your Business Take Over Your Personal Life
- Evaluate What You’re Doing Regularly to Make Sure You’re Doing What You Want to Do
- Don’t Let Others Dictate Your Path to Success
- Do Ask for Advice to Shortcut Your Path to a Successful Business
- Writing Vs. Speaking - Different Ways to Reach Your Audience and Establish Your Expertise
- When is It Time to Start Outsourcing? Earlier Than You Think
- Let’s Talk About Bottlenecks and How to Widen Them
- Why You May Not Want Your Business to Grow Too Fast
- Is Time Freedom and the Ability to Work Whenever & Wherever Important to You?
- Switch It Up - Why You Want a Mobile Office Setup
- Contingency Plans - What Will You Do When...
- Creating a Business That (Almost) Runs Itself
- Why You Need to Have an Exit Strategy - Even if You’re Just Starting Out
- Allow Your Business to Grow and Change with You
- Reevaluate Your Dreams and Goals Regularly and Tweak Your Business Accordingly
- Let’s Recap 30 Days of Building a Business That Serves You and Your Lifestyle
What about these 30 days have impacted you the most? What tips, tricks, tactics, and ideas have you found to be the most helpful?
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly, how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of the Building Your Business Around Your Lifestyle Challenge?
READERS LIKE YOU ARE ALSO INTERESTED...
- CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS>>
- PLANNERS, JOURNALS, AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS>>
LET US KNOW WHERE TO SEND YOUR DIGITAL PLANNER.