You’ve learned a lot about content creation the easy way as well as how to turn content that you already have into money-making and lead generating information products. It’s not as hard as you probably thought to deliver amazing information products to your audience.
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome And Why You Don’t Need To Reinvent The Wheel
- The Basic Process Of Going From Existing Content To Finished Product
- The Types Of Info Products You Can Create From Existing Content
- Product Creation Example: New Opt-In Report
- Pre-Planning Your Content For Future Products
- Getting Into The Habit Of Creating Content For Future Product Launches
- The Secret To Success: Working On Content For Your Site & Paid Products Simultaneously
- Product Shortcut – Dig Into Your Archives
- Quick Profit Strategy: Sell It First, Create The Content Later
- Turning A Series Of Blog Posts Into A Week-Long Course
- A Quick Checklist Of What You Need To Do Before You’re Ready To Launch Your Product
- Digging Into Analytics To Find The Best Content For Future Products
- Monitor Your Emails And Comments For Product Ideas
- Digging Deeper And Being More Specific With Your Info Products
- 5 Tips For making “Old” Content Almost Unrecognizable In Your Info Products
- Using Your Existing Content To Promote The New Info Product
- Free Info Products vs. Paid Info Products
- How To Create A Big Income Stream With Small Info Products
- The Three Things You Need To Sell An Info Product
- Keep It Simple And Launch That First Product
- Moving Forward: Planning Your Content & Product Launches
- What Do They Need Next? A Quick Hack For Coming Up With Content Based Info Product Ideas
- Going Above and Beyond: Unique Places To Turn Content Into Products
- Boost Your Income By Turning Your Content Into Coaching Programs
- Repurpose And Bundle Your Info Products To Create Higher Priced Products
- Leverage Your Time By Outsourcing The Product Creation Process
- Grow Your Reach By Expanding Into New Platforms
- Review What’s Selling And Start Planning More Content On Those Topics
- Consider Buying Content For Your Next Info Product
What has had the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of this 30-day challenge? Do you have content and information product goals that you’d like to share? If so please comment below or come on over to the Facebook Group to join in the discussion.
READERS LIKE YOU ARE ALSO INTERESTED...
- CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR DIGITAL PRODUCTS>>
- PLANNERS, JOURNALS, AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS>>
LET US KNOW WHERE TO SEND YOUR DIGITAL PLANNER.